Hi ports --

Attached is a new port, games/openclonk. OpenClonk is a tactical action game
focusing on controlling Clonks.

---
pkg/DESCR:
OpenClonk is a free multiplayer action game in which you control Clonks,
small but witty and nimble humanoid beings. The game is mainly about mining,
settling and fast-paced melees.

OpenClonk is not just a game but also a versatile 2D game engine that allows
the creation of mods. It is the successor of the shareware game series Clonk
and thus inherits many of its features.
---

Submitting this on behalf of bentley@, who submitted an older version of this
some time ago, which I've used as the basis of this port. Hence, I did not put
myself as MAINTAINER in case he wants it (but will add myself if he doesn't).

Works for me on amd64.

OK?

~Brian