Tcl extensions built with 8.5 can be used with 8.6.

I've gone over the Makefiles, PLISTs, patches, and files of the ports listed.
Attached is a tarball with a diff and a copy of the list.
I tried to keep to the style of each Makefile.

6's are ports moved to 8.6. A few have comments.
5's are ports that for now are staying at 8.5 for reasons.

Reasons are comma-separated lists of ports (dependencies),
files (something in them), or comments why the port remained at 8.5.

I'm unsure of some ports due to either dependencies or suspicions (python).

Itcl/Itk are old and need Tcl's "internal" includes.
I have ports in progress for the newer versions that use 8.6.
When Itcl/Itk move to 8.6 a few more can follow.

I haven't built anything yet! I'll be starting on i386 and amd64 in about 1/2
day.
Ports upgraded are ports I'm confident will be ok, or I highly suspect will be
ok.
Any port not working can simply be slammed back down to 8.5.
Many of these ports aren't mine, so I'm not sure how to proceed.

Stu

5 audio/snack           devel/itcl
5 cad/pcb               cad/pcb/patch/configure
5 comms/hamlib          unsure
5 databases/redis       unsure
5 databases/sqlite      old,unsure
5 devel/itcl            old,needs internal #includes
5 devel/ltcltk          unchanged
5 devel/swig            unsure
5 devel/tclcl           old,unsure,net/ns,net/nam
5 devel/tcllib          needed by many
5 devel/tklib           needed by many
5 devel/vtcl            old,new 8.6 version exists, can be updated later
5 graphics/tkimg        devel/itcl
5 graphics/tkpng        devel/itcl
5 lang/expect           unsure,threads problems?
5 lang/otcl             old,unsure,net/ns,net/nam
5 lang/pypy             unsure
5 lang/ruby/2.3         lang/ruby/2.3/Makefile
5 math/graphviz         unsure
5 misc/WordGenerator    x11/iwidgets
5 misc/memchan          net/coccinella,devel/itcl
5 net/coccinella        devel/itcl
5 net/nam               old,devel/tclcl,lang/otcl,net/ns
5 net/ns                old,devel/tclcl,lang/otcl,net/nam
5 net/tcludp            net/coccinella,devel/itcl
5 print/texlive/texmf   unsure
5 security/tcltls       net/coccinella,devel/itcl
5 sysutils/findlib      unsure,devel/cil,devel/coccinelle
5 telephony/iaxclient   unsure
5 textproc/catdoc
unsure,devel/kf5/kfilemetadata,-main,mail/kopano/core,-main
5 x11/byzi              only needed in 8.5
5 x11/itk               devel/itcl
5 x11/iwidgets          devel/itcl,x11/itk
5 x11/ruby-tk           x11/ruby-tk/Makefile
5 x11/tkdnd             net/coccinella,devel/itcl
5 x11/tkhtml            net/coccinella,devel/itcl
5 x11/tktray            net/coccinella,devel/itcl
5 x11/tktreectrl        net/coccinella,devel/itcl
6 audio/xcd
6 cad/tkgate
6 cad/xcircuit
6 comms/tkhylafax
6 databases/pgtcl
6 databases/sqlite3-tcl
6 devel/fossil
6 devel/git
6 devel/mercurial
6 devel/nagelfar
6 devel/p5-Tcl
6 devel/tclarc4random
6 devel/tkcvs
6 devel/tkdiff
6 emulators/frodo
6 emulators/openmsx
6 geo/gpsbabel
6 graphics/colorexplorer
6 graphics/gocr
6 lang/eltclsh
6 lang/jimtcl
6 lang/obc
6 lang/tcltutor
6 mail/exmh2
6 math/R
6 math/maxima
6 misc/cbb
6 misc/impress
6 misc/remind
6 misc/tkcron
6 misc/tkinfo
6 misc/tkman
6 misc/wordnet
6 net/climm
6 net/netinfo
6 net/ssvnc
6 net/tcl-snmptools     -pthread still needed?
6 net/tclcurl           -pthread still needed?
6 net/tkabber/base
6 net/tkirc
6 net/weechat           REVISION-tcl ok?
6 productivity/sl
6 security/password-gorilla
6 security/tclgpg
6 sysutils/libisoburn   REVISION-tcltk ok?
6 sysutils/tkdvd
6 textproc/TclXML
6 textproc/boust
6 x11/dbus-intf