On 07/28/18 08:35, Solene Rapenne wrote:
Brian Callahan <bcal...@devio.us> wrote:
On 07/21/18 11:04, Brian Callahan wrote:
On 7/21/2018 9:51 AM, Solene Rapenne wrote:
Brian Callahan writes:

On 07/07/18 14:28, Brian Callahan wrote:
On 07/07/18 14:06, mitchell wodach wrote:
here is one with subports. I also cleaned up the Makefiles also

On Wed, Jul 4, 2018 at 3:01 PM, Brian Callahan <bcal...@devio.us> wrote:
On 07/04/18 14:17, mitchell wodach wrote:
This is my port of Freedink.

FreeDink is a portable and enhanced version of the Dink Smallwood game
engine.

https://www.gnu.org/software/freedink/

   you will have to install freedink-data first. Could not get it to
install as a dependency

it seems to build and run fine for me on amd64. Any comments,question,
or concerns. just let me know!

Thanks,
Mitch
Could you make one port with the game and data as subports? (See for
example, 0ad or solarus, among others).

A very quick glance suggests these need a bit of work; take a look
at how
other ports Makefiles look and do your best to make your freedink
ports look
like those. Take note of things like order of variables, spacing, etc.
Something like the games/galois Makefile looks to be approximately
the same
complexity as your freedink Makefile, ports-wise.

To make freedink depend on freedink-data, you can add
freedink-data as a
RUN_DEPENDS to freedink. If you go the route of making one
freedink port
with 2 subports, the line you will end up writing will look like:

RUN_DEPENDS = games/freedink/data

~Brian
My version looks like this.

~Brian

Ping. Game works fine.

~Brian
tested it, game works fine out of the box (and it looks really fun, I
played it ~10 minutes :D)

but portcheck is not happy  =>

trailing whitespace in Makefile.inc
trailing whitespace in game/Makefile