This is for Haskell programmers who have to work with fixed-precision
numbers; where floating point isn't appropriate.

The reason I'm doing this is it's one of about 50 dependencies
required to get productivity/hledger going. (All of which is done
already over in openbsd-wip if you want to take a look.) hledger
is a famous text-based accounting system suitable for personal
accounting and some small business accounting.

My plan is to try to do one dependency per week for the next year
until everything is in place.