Hello Brian,

sorry for the delay, just a quick vacation :-)

On 08/21/18 06:04, Brian Callahan wrote:
[...]
I made only a few small changes:

* Changed the license marker to GPLv2 only.

Ok, but just for my understanding, could you please explain the difference? Does GPLv2 by default imply GPLv1 too?

* Wrote out the MASTER_SITES line fully. There was a discussion a few years ago about discouraging the MASTER_SITES=${HOMEPAGE}/something idiom.

Ok

* I added two new patches, adding stdarg.h in two files. There were some warnings that va_list was being used as an implicit int since it didn't have a definition. That's definitely worth changing.

You patched only two files (node.c and qconfig.c), but actually I see four warnings related to va_list missing declaration; so please find attached a new tarball with two additional patches (for maze.c and point.c).

Let me know.

All the best

--
Alessandro DE LAURENZIS