Hi all,

Here's a new games port attached: Free Orion v0.4.8
(Website: https://www.freeorion.org)

Free Orion is an open-source, platform independent galactic conquest
game in the tradition of the Master of Orion games.

The game is currently playable, but probably only fun to the more
hard-core fans of the genre. Many features have been implemented, but
many others are not. Much of the content is provisional, and unbalanced.
In other words, it'll be a while till it is finished. See the Roadmap
(https://www.freeorion.org/index.php/Roadmap) for the big picture on our
progress.

Game loads and works fine for me on amd64. The graphics look nice,
however, I've never actually played Master of Orion, so I didn't know
what I was doing. :)

Thanks,
Tom