On 2018/01/15 12:16, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> I generally prefer to use acme-client than the python or bash+openssl(1)
> monstrosities to fetch SSL certificates, but I have some systems where
> I need to use the DNS-01 challenge type which was removed from the
> version in base.
>
> Any objections or OKs to adding a port for Kristaps' original version
> (attached)?

There was a bit of discussion about this earlier but I didn't get much
feedback for the port itself, I still need this and would like to commit
it rather than have to build locally (at least until base acme-client
regains support for DNS-01).

Any OKs to import?

(Using /etc/ssl instead of ${SYSCONFDIR}/ssl is intentional).