There does not appear to have been a release made in years on the GitHub page.
An issue opened in 2016 asked for a new one but didn't see action.

There are recent commits so this likely should be considered unstable. If
porting it may be better follow Debian and use a commit snapshot rather than
version number.

--
Sent from my mobile device, please excuse my brevity and formatting issues.

  • Gobby Patrick Marchand
    • Re: Gobby Edward Lopez-Acosta