My mutt/PGP config stopped working in the 6.4 release.
I was unable to open encrypted mail sent to me. In case it saves
anyone some trouble, I am sharing a workaround I have found:

There's a new mutt option called pgp_check_gpg_decrypt_status_fd which
is set to 'yes' by default. When set, mutt will try to find lines which
begin with the string "[GNUPG:]" in gpg's output. No such lines are
found in my case. If mutt does not see such lines, it will believe decryption
has failed, and not display the messsage even though it was in fact decrypted
correctly.  Setting this option to 'no' made my setup work again.