On 2018/11/04 09:37, s_g...@telus.net wrote:
> I am trying to set up my arm systems on 6.4 stable. However I am running
> into a problem that I saw in Aug. which went away with the Aug 25 bulk
> build.
>
> On all 4 flavours of php, the php-fpm child processes crash immediately on
> start up.  Below is some debug output and the attached core is from a
> separate start of php72_fpm. I did not get a core from the debug start.
>
> I will set up a current system and test again, but I think the current and
> stable bulk builds are the same.

Could you run 'gdb /usr/local/sbin/php-fpm-7.2 php-fpm-7.2.core' and
type 'bt' please?

By itself a core file is no use and in many cases is dangerous to show
in public (it's a dump of the memory used by the process, so if it
had got further before crashing it might include secrets - database
passwords etc - from a PHP script).

> [04-Nov-2018 09:17:10] NOTICE: ready to handle connections
> [04-Nov-2018 09:17:10] WARNING: [pool www] child 89699 exited on signal 10
> (SIGBUS) after 191813341.000000 seconds from start

fwiw I have just committed a diff that should fix the bogus number of
seconds in this log entry.