On 2018/11/05 06:26, Ken M wrote:
> And side note, about 20 minutes later it all resolved.
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> > On Nov 5, 2018, at 6:14 AM, Stuart Henderson <s...@spacehopper.org> wrote:
> >
> >> On 2018/11/04 16:56, Ken M wrote:
> >> Possibly not related but I am noticing unresolved packages for amd64 as
> >> well.
> >> Example x264 seems to not be there. Maybe not related, I don't know, but
> >> setting
> >> up a new machine I just noticed this as your email came in.
> >
> > Not related.

Ah - in that case, you probably tried updating while the mirror was in
the middle of sync'ing. We try to change over atomically where possible
(though some especially 3rd-level mirrors might not do this) but if an
upstream switches to new files while a downstream is partway through
syncing, you can still get a mixture of files from two builds.

Packages are rebuilt quite often so it's not hard to bump into this.