On 2018/11/14 10:18, Tom Van Looy wrote:
> Attached is a port for pecl-pledge. This PHP extension adds support for
> OpenBSD's pledge and unveil system calls. I wrote and maintain that PHP
> extension.
>
> It works for PHP 7.0, 7.1 and 7.2. Can we add this to the ports tree?
>
> Docs are on the homepage of the project.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Tom Van Looy

I'd probably go for www/ for category, we have pecl-chroot there and it
seems somewhat related. (sysutils/ might be slightly better for both but
it's easier to find if consistent with existing ports I think..)

@conflict isn't needed, there was never a pecl-pledge-* package.

I would like to have some write-up (in DESCR probably) explaining what
this might be useful for, I think users will need a fair bit of knowledge
about how pledge and php+extensions work to be able to use it effectively
without just adding a remote DoS capability :)