Hi ports --

Attached is a new port, audio/parlatype. Parlatype is a minimal audio player for manual speech transcription.

---
pkg/DESCR:
Parlatype is a minimal audio player for manual speech transcription,
written for the GNOME desktop environment. It plays audio sources to
transcribe them in your favourite text application.

It's intended to be useful for journalists, students, scientists and
whoever needs to transcribe audio files.
---

A really important note for testers: the main point of this software is to quickly rewind and relisten to audio, which is needed for transcription. When you pause the audio, it will automatically rewind a few seconds. This is the point of the software and is not a bug.

Some tests fail but I haven't encountered any issues in my own use.

Works well on amd64.

OK?

~Brian