Hi Florian --

On 11/25/18 5:40 AM, Florian Obser wrote:
I started to use burp 2.1 the other day and has the shortcoming that
it can only listen on one port. And :: means IPv6 in OpenBSD, you
don't magically get a v4 socket, too.

2.2.12 gained the feature of listening on multiple sockets, but the syntax
changed:

-address = ::
-port = 4971
+listen = 0.0.0.0:4971
+listen = :::4971
  max_children = 5
-status_address = localhost
-status_port = 4972
+listen_status = 127.0.0.1:5972
+listen_status = ::1:5972
  max_status_children = 5

I tried these combinations:

server: 2.1.28
client: 2.2.12

server: 2.2.12
client: 2.1.28 (it warns that the client should be updated)

server: 2.2.12
client: 2.2.12

So it seems like we could drop 2.1 once this is in.

OKs, further tests?

When I ran `make update-plist', I got the following message:
Can't put into any plist (no applicable prefix):
        /var/run/burp

Additionally, the PLIST changed, more than just cosmetic rearranging of entries.

~Brian