Hi Stuart,

It does look like the py-py requirement changed to mock as you noted. I didn't
notice the warning initially, my mistake.

Would you like me to submit a new diff this evening with that change? I see the
same number of tests pass and be skipped.

Thanks for the sqlite tip as well. I am going to update the application I wrote
with that in mind, and add clarity to my output.