Hi all,

Using textproc/ripgrep as a starting point, I've written a port for the
very excellent xsv tool by the same author as ripgrep.

Everything seems to work as expected and all tests pass -- I feel this
is ready pending feedback from the list.

As a short aside, enumerating all the dependencies was a massive pain.
Has there been any work done on at least partially automating generation
of Cargo ports? If not, would there be interest? I think I could hack
something that would at least do most of the heavy lifting (i.e.
generate a preliminary port for a human to review, tweak, then send on
to the list). Considering how many great tools are available implemented
in rust, this could open the door to all the sweet oxidized goodness to
be had on crates.io (some other Rust packages I'm planning to work on
over the winter holiday include tokei, tin-summer, and fd-find).

~ Charles