On 2018/12/12 10:45, Paul Irofti wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here is an updated port that I would like to import.
>
> This contains many fixes, mostly permissions tweaking but also an rc
> script, and wrappers for the inotify fiasco. It has been tested in
> production since before release and all seems to be running fine.
>
> OK?

The wrappers fail to install for me (permission denied). But they
shouldn't really be necessary anyway - does the attached version work
for you? It uses -Wl,-rpath to hopefully fix up library paths instead,
and I passed CFLAGS across (you successfully removed upstreams
hardcoded values but didn't use ports ones, so it was building
without any -O flags).

The UIDs need an update to free spots in infrastructure/db/user.list.
I haven't done that in the attached file to ease your testing, but
that will need doing before commit.

(There are some other tweaks to make - hardcoded /usr/local in a couple
of places, and I think some chunks of patch are probably not needed -
but I don't think those are blockers and can be done after it's in tree).