On Wed, Dec 19, 2018 at 03:00:23PM +0100, Solene Rapenne wrote:
> I'm using cwm on -current amd64, geo/emerillon works fine in windowed or if I
> put it in fullscreen, but if I try to resize it, it stops responding.
>
> Nothing in the console output is displayed related to this. It will just stay
> there doing nothing. ctrl+C from the console make it stop properly.

Last release was in 2011, and last real commit was in 2013. It got
merged to gnome gitlab but in the archive section, so imo it's dead
upstream. Nowadays, you use your browser and point it to
openstreetmap.org to achieve the same.. and
https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Emerillon says its been superseded by gnome
maps anyway. Remove it :)

Landry