On Mon, Feb 04 2019, Linda Lapinlampi <li...@lindalap.fi> wrote:
> Attached is a diff to update telephony/py-phonenumbers port from 8.9.6
> to latest 8.10.4 version.

Thanks, but your diff does not include the distinfo change. :)

> I didn't pay much attention to this port existing earlier, so I merged
> parts of my port into this.

If you want to amend COMMENT fine (no real opinion about the
previous/new COMMENT).  But please do not gratuitously change the
existing whitespace, it messes up reviews and cvs blame.

> The patch in diff is required since 8.10.2; I've forwarded it to the
> upstream maintainer (David) and he should be merging it into the next
> release soon.

Can't really test with a partial diff, but is that patch really needed?

I don't have an opinion regarding the actual changes in this update,
I guess Sebastien will want to test them with his tryton ports.

--
jca | PGP : 0x1524E7EE / 5135 92C1 AD36 5293 2BDF  DDCC 0DFA 74AE 1524 E7EE