On Wed, Feb 06, 2019 at 09:00:41PM +0200, Hannu Vuolasaho wrote:
> I also noticed the move of the examples and pcb, The examples are
> mainly for documentation
> and aren't supposed to be used as starting point. Also the pcb has
> same fate. pcb directory
> isn't needed any more for tEDAx export. Those are provided as
> reference and will be redone
> or removed when library system is further developed. So they shouldn't
> be cluttering system library.
Nonetheless there is a clear seperation between documentation and
example (configuration).  All ports install them into the appropiate
locations and I see no reason here to make an exception for xschem.

> The manpage is generated at the end of configure. Configure's --prefix
> is expanded when xschem.1.in
> is converted to xschem.1 manpage. See scconfig/hooks.c
>
> scconfig uses @/local/xschem/prefix@ for it's prefix configuration variable.
Oh, right; it already did that when I looked at your port before
importing it - forgot it by now, sorry.