devel/py-hypothesis has been updated from branch 3.* to branch 4.*. In
witch the deprecated functions have been removed.
https://github.com/HypothesisWorks/hypothesis/blob/hypothesis-python-4.5.6/hypothesis-python/docs/changes.rst#400---2019-01-14

Some ports are using new functionalities from the 4.* branch to run
their regression tests, so an update for py-hypothesis is needed.
The problem is that regression tests on some ports get broken if we
update because they use the deprecated functions.

I assume that most of the ports with problems are not updated so that
is why they are using the deprecated functions.

I think that I should update py-hypothesis anyways, given that
regression tests are usually run when the python ports are updated.
But I prefer to ask to the list before.

This is the list of ports consuming py-hypothesis:
audio/py-mutagen
devel/py-attrs
devel/py-binaryornot
devel/py-dateutil