On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 01:32:39 -0500
George Koehler wrote:

> On Thu, 7 Feb 2019 13:09:30 +0100
> Charlene Wendling <juliana...@posteo.jp> wrote:
>
> > My change to SUBST_VARS made VERSION not being expanded, actually
> > breaking packaging with the other x11/qt5 ports includig ${VERSION}
> > in PLISTs.
> >
> > I'm joining a new diff that fixes that on my macppc and amd64
> > machines.
>
> Thank you for sharing your diff!  It saves much of my time.

You're welcome, given the input i had from so many people on this one
it's more *our* diff!

I'll wait for more OKs and/or rsadowski@ to come back to commit it,
x11/qt5 is a pretty complex subtree (for me), it's still possible i
have missed something... but it just works here.

> I am using your diff to unblock qtquickcontrols and try building
> editors/calligra on macppc.  Found that calligra is broken with
> poppler 0.73.0.  This is delaying me while I try some patches from
> calligra's git.

I'm a bit out of topic here, but all x11/qt5 binaries seem to segfault
at runtime with ports-gcc-4.9 on macppc - it just worked fine with
ports-gcc-8.2.

Charlène.