Hi,

On Thu, 14 Feb 2019 10:50:12 +0100
Frederic Cambus wrote:

> Hi ports@,
>
> Now that Perl 5.28.1 is in base, we can finally import List::AllUtils,
> so here is a new port: devel/p5-List-AllUtils.
>
> This is a required dependency for the upcoming p5-GeoIP2.

And to update the POE+mpd stack. Thanks!

> From DESCR:
>
> Combines List::Util, List::SomeUtils and List::UtilsBy in one
> bite-sized package. This module will export all of the functions that
> either of those three modules defines.
>
> Comments? OK?

There has been a new 0.15 release between the time you created the port
and now. I've modified your Makefile and distinfo to reflect that in my
port tree, so i felt like sending you back a modified tarball.

Whatever version used, it works fine, and i've seen nothing wrong in
it.

OK cwen@