Hi All

I am working through updating ocaml to 4.07.1 and OPAM 2, and related ports,
based on chrisz@ patch (via krw@).

I have hit a snag, which shows my ignorance.

I am getting the following error for ocaml-re

===>  Verifying install for ocaml-re-* in devel/ocaml-re
===>  Building for ocaml-re-1.8.0
File "lib/jbuild", line 6, characters 14-17:
6 |   (libraries (seq))
                  ^^^
Error: Library "seq" not found.
Hint: try: dune external-lib-deps --missing @install
gmake: *** [Makefile:4: all] Error 1

I take it this means i need to create a new ocaml-seq port?

and if so is there a good example to follow?
and if not, what to do next?

But digging a little deeper, its not that simple, to quote from its OPAM meta
file

name="seq"
version="[distributed with OCaml 4.07 or above]"
description="dummy backward-compatibility package for iterators"
requires=""

which just confuses me more, maybe i missed something in my ocaml patch.

Cheers
Adam

ps my progress for ocaml 4.07.1 and related ports is here
https://github.com/adamsteen/openbsd-ports/tree/ocaml
if i could figure out how to create a diff of openbsd/ports, i would attach it.