The upcoming General hackaton is happining in May in Ottawa,

If you hack ports, or base, doesn't matter, all are welcome and more
than encouraged to attend.
and having lots of diverse developers there at the general hackathon
is a wonderful thing.

The hackathon is at the university of ottawa with accomodation
provided (basically you get a room
in a two bedroom "apartement" with shared kitchen and bathroom, with
one other developer.

If you haven't been before, I encourage you to consider coming. Ottawa
is a nice place and
the location is easily walkable to many neat things including Canada's
centre of government,
tons of museums and the ottawa river trails and rideau canal.

IMPORTANT!!! ->  Even if you are not certain you can come, if you are
considering it,
please log on to cvs.openbsd.org *this week* before MARCH 7 and
ADD YOUR NAME to the bottom of the file ~deraadt/hackathons/g2k19

An important date to reduce our costs on room reservations is coming up, and
while I will ensure rooms are available for "last minute" attendees,
knowing that
you may be considering it EVEN IF YOU MIGHT NOT MAKE IT is very important
at this stage.

Please go add your name to the file, and I hope to see you all in ottawa

-Bob