Please find attached graphics/opencv2. It's completely based on
graphics/opencv with following changes:

- PKGNAME to opencv2 to enable coexistence between opencv2 and
  opencv3/4.
- Dropped -java, -docs (Is not required for the last consumers)
- Drop examples
- Cleanup Makefile
- Changed install paths to avoid conflicts with (main) opencv.
 - bin to ${LOCALBASE}\bin\opencv2
 - libs to ${LOCALBASE}\libs\opencv2
 - include/opencv to ${LOCALBASE}\include\opencv2
 - ... and so one.

There an no conflicts with upcoming opencv3 update and both can
coexist.

You might be wondering why I did this. The goal is to import
graphics/digikam (KDE5) without removing graphics/digikam-kde4. Long
story short: Update from digikam4 to digikam5 may destroy your database.

digikam4+libkface>=15.04.3 tested at runtime and opencv face detection.
Same results as with the old (None - Because I didn't train it.) but
also NO crashes.

Please follow the ports@ for the other patches.

RS