On Sun, Mar 17, 2019 at 01:46:26AM +0100, Klemens Nanni wrote:
> Somehow, the Makefile is installed;  I just commented it out and will
> look into it soon so the next release hopefully does not do that any
> longer.
As per trondd's upstream request[0] to include the Makefile in release
tarballs, upstream probably made a mistake and caused it to be installed
during `setup.py install'.

Should be fixed soon.

Regarding tests now that we could use the port's Makefile: I'm still
rolling our own `do-test' as we don't need HTML coverty reports; besides
that our target is identical with the port's `test' target.

0: https://github.com/ihabunek/toot/issues/91