Hi Krystian --

On 3/29/19 8:37 PM, Krystian Lewandowski wrote:
Curseradio is a simple curses interface for Internet radio browsing
and playback. A few people were interested in it.

https://github.com/chronitis/curseradio

The application does not seem to be developed at the moment but I
tested it a few days and it worked nicely. Requires python 3 with a
few libraries and mpv for playback.

It's my first port ever, I went through "Porting Guide", I hope it's
fine.

I thought I sent it yesterday but it seems I'm unable to configure my
mail client properly, maybe this time though.

--
Krystian

Thanks a lot for this!
The port looks mostly good; I tightened up things a little bit, attached.

~Brian