Hi everyone,
I'm happy to share my first real submission to ports@

As FreeCAD was standing in ports-wip for a while , i decided
to port a less-bloated alternative for 2D/3D parametric CAD.

Original project stands at https://github.com/solvespace/solvespace
Last release (2.3) happened in 2016 so i decided to base upon
commit e7b75f19c34c923780db776592b47152650d8f22 .

I had issues with the current maintainer who's a linux/git addict and
which compilation instructions were not that right and made to piss
me off (hi whitequark!)

Build instructions are based on "git submodule" fetching, so i
decided to embed external dependencies (libdxfrw, q3d and
flatbuffers) as they are not present in the port tree and to make
my life easier.

I had to patch the original CMakeLists.txt so i included it in my
archive modified. There were also tests but the testsuite
executable encountered errors that seemed to me to be
linux-related (i might be wrong) so i excluded the tests from
the archive to make it lighter and save compilation time.

Original CMakeLists.txt also checked for a xgettext dependency
but make port-lib-depends-check and portcheck were happy
without and related possible issues didn't show up.
I'm likely to fork that project at some point so i won't take
maintainership.

Hope you will like it :)

Thousands of thanks to solene@, thfr@ and bcallah@ for
driving me through this effort