On Sat, May 04 2019, Remi Locherer <remi.loche...@relo.ch> wrote:
> Hi porters,
>
> This updates liblognorm to version 2.0.6.
>
> Release notes can be found here:
> https://www.liblognorm.com/news/liblognorm-2-0-6-released/
>
> The tests changed and added now #!/bin/bash. With fixed shebangs
> and a TEST_DEPENDS shells/bash all tests pass.
>
> check_sym says:
>
> /usr/local/lib/liblognorm.so.0.0 -->
> /usr/ports/pobj/liblognorm-2.0.6/build-amd64/src/.libs/liblognorm.so.0.0
> Dynamic export changes:
> added:
>         ln_constructCheckpointLEA
>         ln_destructCheckpointLEA
>
> External reference changes:
> removed:
>         __stack_smash_handler
>

> Is my bump for SHARED_LIBS enough or should it be 1.0?

Looks like it's enough: no symbol removal and no change in the only
header we install, liblognorm.h.  IIUC the newly exported functions are
internal.

Looks good ports-wise, ok jca@.  I'd suggest to move HOMEPAGE and
MASTER_SITES to https while here.

PS: upstream should clear up the situation wrt the headers they install
by default.  Either those .h shouldn't be installed, or they should be
installed in an include/liblognorm subdirectory, as their name is too
generic.

--
jca | PGP : 0x1524E7EE / 5135 92C1 AD36 5293 2BDF  DDCC 0DFA 74AE 1524 E7EE