On Thu, May 09, 2019 at 06:36:01AM +0000, wen heping wrote:
> Hi,
>
>     The new patch add openbsd tag in PLIST and add WANTLIB in Makefile.
>
>     Comments?

p5-Ref-Util-XS could use TEST_DEPENDS=devel/p5-Readonly, as an XS module
is not a candidate for PKG_ARCH=* so that needs to be removed, and the
COMMENT should not start with a capital letter and could probably use a
space before the open paren.

For p5-Ref-Util, it also still needs the TEST_DEPENDS=devel/p5-Readonly
and the COMMENT should not start with a capital letter.

With that, OK afresh1@

--
andrew - http://afresh1.com

Computer Science: solving today's problems tomorrow.