发件人: Charlene Wendling <juliana...@posteo.jp>
发送时间: 2019年5月8日 16:29
收件人: wen heping
抄送: ports@openbsd.org
主题: Re: 回复: [NEW]devel/p5-File-Share

Hi Wen,

You forgot to attach the tarball so i reattach it for reference (it has
no gzip compression, unlike the extension says)

On Wed, 8 May 2019 01:15:52 +0000
wen heping <wenheping2...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> ping ...
> ________________________________
> 发件人: owner-po...@openbsd.org <owner-po...@openbsd.org> 代表 wen
> heping <wenheping2...@hotmail.com> 发送时间: 2019年2月22日 16:25
> 收件人: ports@openbsd.org
> 主题: [NEW]devel/p5-File-Share
>
> Hi:
>
>    Here is a new port devel/p5-File-Share, which is neded by the
> future update of www/p5-Dancer2.
>
>    It build and pass all the tests on my amd64 system on
> OpenBSD-current.
>
>    Comments ?

- Please don't put spaces around your email address and < >
- it requires File::ShareDir>=1.03, so it should be:

RUN_DEPENDS =           devel/p5-File-ShareDir>=1.03

> Regards,
> wen

Charlène.