Hi Wen,

On Tue, 21 May 2019 08:20:15 +0000
wen heping wrote:

> Hi, ports@:
>
>   Here is a patch to create www/p5-WWW-Form-UrlEncoded, it is
> required by the update of p5-Plack, which is required by the update
> of p5-Dancer2.
>
>   It build well and passed all tests on my amd64-current system.

Same here.

>   Comments?

Your MAINTAINER (all uppercase) line is wrong, it missed your name and
'<>' as well.

This is a pure Perl module but it installs as a XS one (if you have
P5ARCH in plists but PKG_ARCH=*, something is fishy).

It occurs because upstream wanted to keep backward compatibility with
old versions of this module, that we never shipped anyway [0]. This
may also lead to PLIST clashing, if someday we import the XS version
of this module.

I was curious to see how it could be fixed, and sadly it needs to be
patched :(

I fixed all those things in the attached tarball.

OK cwen@ to import if someone is willing to.

> wen

Charlène.

[0]