On 6/24/19 1:49 AM, Daniel Jakots wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Jun 2019 00:03:55 +0200, Stéphane HUC "PengouinBSD"
> <b...@stephane-huc.net> wrote:
>
>> Normally, this patch inline is correctly formatted.
> Did you try to apply what you got from the mailing list?

It's because I kind of suspected that I also attached it.

I don't understand why Thunderbird cuts the lines!

Solene@ tells me that you also accept patches in attached parts only.

Until I have not solution with Thunderbird's problem, I'll only send
them in attachments, so there shouldn't be any more problems with them.

--
~ " Fully Basic System Distinguish Life! " ~ " Libre as a BSD " +=<<<
----