On Thu, Jul 18, 2019 at 09:33:12PM +0100, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> On 2019/07/18 16:32, Solene Rapenne wrote:
> > tircd requires p5-JSON-Any and p5-POE-Filter-IRCD in order to work.
> >
> > I did not try if it works, it requires a twitter account.
> >
> > We use version 0.7 from 2009, 0.30 has been released in 2013 and project
> > is dead since that time. I'd propose to kill it as it seems nobody use it.
>
> I think it's fairly unlikely to do anything useful now, unless someone who
> is actually using it speaks up to say that it works soon, then I am ok with
> deleting.

I think it may still work. The twitter part seems to be taken care of by
net/p5-Net-Twitter which is used by net/twirssi too and is not abandoned
upstream.

Seems our twirssi is obsolete too, we have version 2.6.3 from 2014, last
version is from 2018-09-01.

Last update of net/p5-Net-Twitter is from 2016 from sthen:
https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-ports-cvs&w=2&r=1&s=p5-Net-Twitter&q=b

Maybe we should delete them all if nobody use them.