Hi ports --

Attached is a new port, mail/dma. dma is the DragonFly Mail Agent, the tiny little mailer program from DragonFly BSD.

---
pkg/DESCR:
dma is a small Mail Transport Agent (MTA), designed for home and office
use. It accepts mails from locally installed Mail User Agents (MUA) and
delivers the mails either locally or to a remote destination. Remote
delivery includes several features like TLS/SSL support and SMTP
authentication.

dma is not intended as a replacement for real, big MTAs like sendmail(8)
or postfix(1). Consequently, dma does not listen on port 25 for incoming
connections.
---

---
pkg/README:
$OpenBSD$

| Running ${PKGSTEM} on OpenBSD

dma
===
Below is an example /etc/mailer.conf that will work with dma.

sendmail        /usr/local/sbin/dma
mailq           /usr/local/sbin/dma
newaliases      /usr/local/sbin/dma
hoststat        /usr/local/sbin/dma
purgestat       /usr/local/sbin/dma
---

It works well on amd64, where I use it as a way to send patches to mailing lists via `git send-email'. I did a test build with base-gcc on amd64 too and it was OK.

Notably, dma is not a daemon. But nonetheless I took out a user/group combo for it (user.list email forthcoming).

OK?

~Brian