On Tue, 30 Jul 2019, Stuart Henderson wrote:

Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2019 14:18:36 +0100
From: Stuart Henderson <s...@spacehopper.org>
To: adr <a...@sdf.org>
Cc: ports@openbsd.org
Subject: Re: mupdf on arm

On 2019/07/30 14:00, Stuart Henderson wrote:
On 2019/07/30 11:03, adr wrote:

Mupdf needs to be compiled with gcc on armv7. With llvm it will
fail with a bus error. I think the problem is in the memory management
functions. I'm not attaching patches because I'm not familiar with
the ports system. I added COMPILER= ports-gcc; estdc++ to WANTILB;
lang/gcc/8,-libs>=8,<9 to LIB_DEPENDS and make plist.

adr.

Are things any different with 1.16.0rc2?
https://junkpile.org/mupdf-1.16.0rc2.diff

Or if you are on 6.5,
https://junkpile.org/mupdf-1.16.0rc2.stable.diff

Actually I see 1.16.0 is released now, I'll commit it to -current, if you want
try it on 6.5 just update the V line in the port Makefile after patching and run
"make makesum" before building to test.

I'll try it when it arrives (and I get time). I'm on current.

Regards,
adr.