On Mon, Aug 12, 2019 at 10:05:30PM +0200, Charlene Wendling wrote:

> > http://build-failures.rhaalovely.net/powerpc/2019-07-29/benchmarks/wrk.log
>
> It requires a move from __sync to __atomic. Debian did that already [0],
> so i've taken their stuff.
>
> While wrk is written in C, the use of __atomic functions requires
> estdc++ and ports-gcc (we can't use COMPILER_LANGS=c).
>
> It builds [1] and runs fine on macppc and amd64 with multiple threads.
>
> Comments/feedback are welcome,

The patches from Debian are for wrk 4.0.2, released in March 2016. There
has since been a 4.1.0 release in January 2018, without those changes.
I don't know if the Debian package maintainer tried to upstream this diff
or not, but it would be nice to find out, as the diff changes code for all
platforms.