On 8/28/19 2:45 PM, Evan Silberman wrote:
Ping, any takers?

Evan Silberman <e...@jklol.net> wrote:
Attached is a draft port of Leah Neukirchen's xe utility, which combines
"some of the best features of xargs(1) and parallel(1)".

This is my first new port submission; I've done my best. Only built on
amd64 (all I really have access to).

homepage: https://git.vuxu.org/xe/

Regards,

Evan Silberman

Here's a new tarball with some tweaks:

* Tighten up whitespace
* Put WANTLIB in the right place. Additionally, WANTLIB should just be a copy&paste of the output of `make port-lib-depends-check'. * Add a MAKE_FLAGS with CC and CFLAGS, since no CC is specified in the xe Makefile and the CFLAGS are hardcoded (and it's just a couple of -W flags). If you're really attached to the warning flags, you can make a patch to change CFLAGS= to CFLAGS+= in the xe Makefile but I don't think that's necessary. * Add a FAKE_FLAGS and remove the do-install routine. There's an install routine in the xe Makefile and it works fine with MANDIR set in FAKE_FLAGS.

I notice there's no maintainer. Evan, would you like to be maintainer since you've submitted this?

~Brian