Things always take longer than anticipated. I need another check for my
progress before making one more pass through Haskell ports.

I built and ran everything up to xmonad, darcs, xmobar, ShellCheck.
This required a few new ports and updates to all the existing ones up
to these binaries.

The messy history of changes is in many branches of
https://github.com/blackgnezdo/ports
I squashed ghc_864_sep1 branch into the attached monster patch.

I'm looking for guidance on landing this work. I'd also love to get a
global ports build with this if possible.

One specific question. GHC picked lib/x86_64-openbsd-ghc-8.6.4 for
storing Template Haskell dynamic libraries. If there's a better place we
should switch as the path gets copied to all the PLIST files.

Thanks
Greg
--
nest.cx is Gmail hosted, use PGP: