Hello list,

Here is a new port geo/ruby-geoip2_c.

DESCR:
This gem provides Ruby binding for libmaxminddb.

By default this gem tries to build its own version of libmaxminddb,
which uses autotools. I patched the configuration to use
net/libmaxminddb instead and remove FMS extensions from the compiler
options as they are not supported on OpenBSD.

I use it as a dependency of fluentd (fluentd geoip filter) to locate
the IP addresses collected via netflow and see that in grafana. This
gem is the only one that causes trouble hence a port for it. Porting
fluentd may be the next step for 6.7+.

I'm a beginner in porting, comments are welcome.

Thanks,
Eric