On Mon, Sep 16, 2019 at 10:43:29PM +0200, Christopher Zimmermann wrote:

Hello Christopher,

> finally here's the update of OCaml to 4.08.1.
[...]
> * net/unison needed some help to avoid deprecated library functions.

Since other people might be affected by this, it looks like OCaml has changed
the marshalling format or similar (again...), so Unison from -current is now
incompatible with -stable. I doubt there's anything we can do about this
except, perhaps, a) add a warning to the upgrade page b) maybe expand
pkg/README to spell out the commands needed to install Unison via OPAM.

Laurie