Oops wrong Kurt. You're right, this was kmos@. Sorry.

> : COMMENT =           python SHA-3 implementation
>
> as a proper noun Python should start with caps.
Ok, I've reformulated it to take this into account and to not start with
an uppercase.

> zap the extra spaces and just use tabs there
Done.

> MODPY_SETUPTOOLS already adds to dependencies as necessary
> (RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS; TEST_DEPENDS isn't needed for something
> which is already in BUILD_DEPENDS because you can't test until you've
> built it).
Understood. So I've removed both RUN and TEST _DEPENDS to only keep
MODEPY_SETUPTOOLS.

Build and install OK on amd64.
I've re-run the regression tests for both flavors and all 50 completed
OK.

See attached for a new tarball including these changes.

Thanks,
--
clematis (0x7e96fd2400fe7b59)