On Mon, Sep 23, 2019 at 04:50:23PM +0100, Edd Barrett wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 22, 2019 at 10:05:24PM +0200, Klemens Nanni wrote:
> > No PLIST change with the following diff, *if* I run update-plist with
> > UPDATE_PLIST_ARGS='-i MODPY_PY_PREFIX -i MODPY_PY0EXTENSION -i
> > MODPY_VERSION'
> > to escape the massive churn.
>
> Will I have to remember to set those args every time I update the PLIST?
You'll have to do whatever you have been doing while maintaing the port...
I only used those to check for new/removed files without any other churn,
but the way I did it was nothing you'd to see in the Makefile.

Maybe update-plist can be massaged to not do these stupid substitutions
that one has to fix manually, but I do not know how.