On Mon, Sep 23, 2019 at 11:06:39PM +0100, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> The script conflicts between py- and py3-.
Hi Stuart,

Sorry, could you please give me some more details, I am not sure to
understand this properly.
I've re-done everything [1] for both FLAVORS, all distinctions in between
py* and py3* naming were correct on my system using the version attached.
Including the associated dependencies (py-hamcrest, py-test,
py-setuptools).

So I am not sure to understand what you meant by "script conflicts".

[1] fetch, checksum, extract, patch, configure, build, test, fake,
port-lib-depends-check, package, install, deinstall

Cheers,
--
clematis (0x7e96fd2400fe7b59)