Hi Tracey,

Tracey Emery writes:
> Here's a crack at the ngspice port.

Pretty close. Here are the changes I made:

- used ?= for variable assignment within Makefile.inc (I think this
  matters when the same variable is set in both Makefile.inc and a
  project subdirectory's Makefile).
- removed duplicate MASTER_SITES in ngspice Makefile.
- moved include files to libngspice, set @conflict and bumped REVISION
- set @pkgpath for ngspice since the package moved.
- switched to my preferred wantlib whitespace style, namely the kind I
  can copy and paste from port-lib-depends-check ;)

The attached should be ready for import--ok?

cad/qucs-s and meta/geda both have runtime dependencies on ngspice
which I'll switch to cad/ngspice/ngspice.

--
Anthony J. Bentley