On 2019/11/07 14:36, Tracey Emery wrote:
> > > +pre-build:
> > > + @sed -i "s,-lrt,," \
> > > +         ${WRKDIR}/build-amd64/build.ninja
>
> New patches to address this issue. I figured out where to make the
> changes.

Thanks.

> > this change is bogus, the input files must be fixed instead.
> >
> > > + ${MODPY_BIN} ${MODPY_LIBDIR}/compileall.py \
> >
> > you can give this a directory, it will recurse
>
> Cool! I did not know this. That's nifty.
>
> Ok, so I made the changes and did another build. I did not experience
> any errors like you mentioned, so I don't know. I've attached the ouput
> of make fake.

Same error again here. Other people had problems with parallel builds on
Linux (I found some 2014-ish list posts) with the same thing. It looks
like there's some scripting in the common/CMakeLists.txt that seems
intended to make this work but it doesn't do the trick.

-----------
# auto-generate netlist_lexer.h and netlist_keywords.cpp
make_lexer(
    netlist_lexer_source_files
    ${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/netlist.keywords
    ${PROJECT_SOURCE_DIR}/include/netlist_lexer.h
    ${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/netlist_keywords.cpp
    NL_T

    # Pass header file with dependency on *_lexer.h as extra_arg
    ${CMAKE_PROJECT_SOURCE_DIR}/pcbnew/netlist_reader.h
    )

add_dependencies( common netlist_lexer_source_files )
add_dependencies( pcbcommon netlist_lexer_source_files )

However with pre-build removed we can use cmake's make backend which
is less susceptible to these problems so I've done that for now and
committed.

> Also, attached is a new tarball with the patches and Makefile changes.
> Below is also a diff. I didn't know what you wanted from this point
> forward.

It didn't include the added files, but I've regenerated from the tar.gz
so don't worry about that.