On 2019-12-21 6:48 AM, Christian Weisgerber wrote:
Brian Callahan:

Attached is a new port, sysutils/mangl. Mangl is a graphical manual page
viewer using mandoc.
That's better than xman!

It uses OpenGL to display man pages with clickable hyperlinks and smooth
scrolling.
Bug: If you start it with the name of a page on the command line,
e.g. "mangl ls", there are no hyperlinks.

Thanks; will track down/report upstream.

~Brian

Works well on amd64. I cherrypicked a subsequent commit so this would
build with base-gcc. I have to imagine it will just work everywhere.
I wanted to try it on arm64, but ran into the generic problem that
GL doesn't work over SSH forwarding.

OK?
ok