On Mon, Dec 30, 2019 at 10:24:32PM +1100, Jonathan Gray wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 30, 2019 at 06:05:23AM +0200, Leo wrote:
> > please don't punch me for removing subpackaging
>
> Send patches inline and not as attachments.
>
> Do not do things like remove ONLY_FOR_ARCHS or multi packages in diffs
> to update a port.  Especially with no justification.
>
> Making whitespace changes also makes it harder to follow.
>
> As this is a few days out from the the first release in two years where
> they switched to Tesseract increasing the hardware requirements and
> making a bunch of other changes it would be better to wait for a patch
> release assuming it is still useable.

ONLY_FOR_ARCHS should list all archs where
OpenGL is supported. Where OpenGL isn't
supported RedEclipse server should still be
runnable. I did whitespace changes to make
it more readable for myself, there was too
much padding.

Besides that I was confused in line:
COMPILER =      base-clang ports-gcc base-gcc