On 2019/12/30 21:07, n...@web.de wrote:
> Hi,
> I've installed the latest snapshot. (Not sure  if that is already the one you
>  patched)
> I am still facing the exact same issues as before.
> I'll try again tomorrow -> the next snapshot.
> What further information do you need @stuart ?

The likely fix is in the ports tree and was committed yesterday, it
takes a little while to build and copy out a set of packages from ports
(47GB across ~11000 packages for amd64) so maybe tomorrow or the day
after? The package name for the version with the fix is rspamd-2.2p1
so if that isn't present in the packages directory, it's not there yet.